Like I said in my previous post, I cleaned out my wardrobe last week so there's plenty of space left now to fill it up with some new season essentials! It's officially Fall now, which means pretty landscapes, rainy days (a lot) and last but not at least: sweather weather! Tell me, who likes to wrap themselves up in a cozy oversized knit?! Exactly: E V E R Y O N E, so here are 3 knits that I would like to splurge on.. Plus a few random things I added to my wishlist :)
1. Sain Laurent Sunglasses via Shopbop - It may be Autumn but the sun is still shining (sometimes) right girls?
2. Mohair Knit from My Theresa - Check, check, CHECK!
3. Knitted Turtleneck via Mango - Cold-breeze protection for your precious neck
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim loafers from Shopbop - Grandma shoe comback
5. Gift Boutique Mug via Shopbop - A golden kiss! Talking about fashionable drinking.
6. Breton Stripe Knit via Net A Portér - Classic. A girl can't have enough
7. Statement Earring via Zara - We all know the famous one from Louis Vuitton. How about a more affordable version?
Shop this scrapbook: