This was our first all-in fashion week ever and quite an incredible experience! We definitely had a great time and met a lot of inspiring people :) Like I mentioned before, we took so many photos (to be specific, around 5000 snaps) at the AIFW that it is impossible to post them all. So I selected a few of my favorite photos and a few highlights to show you, enjoy!
1) Meet my awesome friends Jason and Tyler! Responsible for al the beautiful photos you see on my blog
2) Dutch eye candy John Ruitenbeek at the Muchachomalo* runway rehearsals
3) Front row at Dennis Diem with blogger Sabrina (afterDRK) and Anna (NSMBL), photo by TEAMPETERSTIGTER
4) One of the first snaps at fashion week! Gorgeous model Liza Schwab backstage in the make-up
5) Watching Tony Cohen's runway rehearsals with my ultra happy face
6) Chelsey Weimar, winner of dutch tv program 'the Face' and upcoming Victoria's Secret angel, mark my words!
7) Riding through Amsterdam on my new Fashiolista bike from Tullipbikes
8) Winde Rienstra's stunning collection including this dress made of wooden paillettes!
9) Love this hotel! We had an amazing stay, check here, here and here for more photos!
10) Ready for a night out wearing my new Loveluha bracelet
11) One of my favorite dresses from Claes Iversen's A/W 13-14 collection! Check here to see it on the catwalk
12) Claes Iversen himself after a phenomenal show, hats off!
BLOGLOVIN' | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK |